Saturday, November 30, 2013

Shopping Savvy- Designer Gifts Under $50


Shopping Savvy
Designer Gift Deals Under $50 (and no, not everything is $49.99)

Happy Holidays to all!

I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving.  I am so grateful for the many blessings in my life, including my amazing family, friends, and all of you lovies who have been supporting my little blog.  Thank you for your readership (and patience with me taking a few days away to celebrate the holiday J). 

Today’s post is to help with the holiday shopping we are all trying desperately to pack in to our busy schedules (especially with the shortened shopping season…yikes)!  In fact, while writing this post I am simultaneously wiping some toddler boogies (the most wonderful time of the year is also the runniest nose time of the year), planning a leftover-centered menu for dinner, and trying to check a little Christmas shopping off of my list as well.  

Below is my list for Top Designer Gifts Under $50.  I hope this list helps you find a gift or two for some of your favorite, label-loving people (or for yourself, because after making everyone’s holiday a little brighter you deserve a treat too).
 

The Best Designer Gifts under $50
Tory Burch Large Logo Stud Earrings, $39- A touch of Tory for under $50? Yes please! I love these earrings. They are substantial enough to work with a variety of outfits, but conservative enough to wear to the office. The pop of orange also makes them different from your standard studs.

Coach North/South Universal Case, $48- Every mom needs one of these!  This case holds your iphone and has slots for credit cards and money inside, making it function more like a handy little wallet/clutch instead of your standard wristlet.  I own this case and use it whenever I’m taking my diaper bag- it frees me from the hassle of toting a second purse but still keeps all of my essentials handy and organized.  This little gifty is also perfect for college students who need a small, organized bag for those nights out…um…”studying”.  Not into the logo?  Spring for the leather version for $10 more.  Bonus: Coach usually has a coupon for 25% off this time of year.  Join the email list stat to take advantage! 
 
Jack Spade Stripe Socks, $14 Through Today Only, Reg $28- Jack Spade, brother label to Kate Spade, let’s the guys have a little luxury too.  During the Jack Spade Surplus Sale (running through today), enjoy extra savings on a variety of bags and accessories perfect for your significant other, son, or nephew.  My pick is this pair of striped socks- at $14, they are cheap enough to be a stocking stuffer yet substantial enough to work as a gift.  Plus, the simple but bold stripe is easy enough for most men to work into their wardrobes. 

Kate Spade The Short List Notepad, $8- This is a fun gift for your designer-loving work friend.  So much more chic than a post-it, non?  You can also pair it with a gift card for your college intern.  No office?  No problem.  This notepad is also a great buy for that playgroup Secret Santa.  Wrap it up with a fun pen for a gift under $10.  Who says designer has to be expensive?
 
Michael Stars Folk Art Scarf, $30 Through Today Only, Reg. $42- This gift comes in under $50 with and without the sale!  I love the bold pattern on this scarf.  The oversized effect also makes it more substantial and expensive-looking than a lighter fabric or regular knit.  If you have a boho-loving lady on your list, this is the perfect present.

Designer Gifts Under $50

No comments:

Post a Comment